Synology has updated several of there packages since mid-July.
The most popular package to be updated was Cloud Station, which was updated to version 3.2-3482 which included 7 improvements and fixes.
- Optimized file system scanning performance.
- Enhanced upgrade compatibility for versions older than 3.2-3400.
- Enhanced file conflict logic with non-ASCII characters.
- Fixed an issue where Cloud Station update might prevent booting.
- Fixed an issue where PC clients might fail to remove a folder immediately after certain events on the server.
- Fixed error message and log issues related to shared folder quota.
- Fixed an issue where folders with dummy nodes cannot be renamed.
The Synology DNS Server was updated to version 1.1-0077. Two fixes are included, one of which patches a security vulnerability.
- Fixed an issue where the Management Interface could not be displayed.
- Upgrade BIND to 9.9.7-P1 to address one security vulnerability (CVE-2015-4620).
Asterick, a communications server, was updated to version 13.1.0-0063. Two of the three fixes are scurity related.
- Fixed a security vulnerability to prevent cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
- Fixed a security vulnerability to prevent remote code execution attacks.
- Minor bug fixes.
The eCommerce platform Magento was updated to version 188.8.131.52-0029. The only fixes were to address multiple security vulnerabilities (SUPEE-5344, SUPEE-5994, SUPEE-6285)。