Surveillance Station was the only Synology Package to receive an update this past week.
Version 7.1–4141 contains the following 13 fixes and updates:
- Enhanced Timeline and Live View playback performance.
- Enhanced camera connection stability to reduce the possibility of showing repeatedly disconnect and reconnect message.
- Enhanced the performance when multiple action rules are triggered at the same time in large scale project.
- Enhanced the compatibility of high-availability cluster composed of different NAS models.
- Enhanced the startup speed of add-ons when the Internet connection is not available.
- Added the mechanism to avoid the default motion detection configuration on the camera may be overwritten when adding cameras.
- Added the support to merge recording file deleting messages of multiple cameras when reach the space or time limitation to reduce the message of large scale project.
- Added support for SMS password length up to 128 characters.
- Fixed an issue where the DS cam could not play back audio streaming in Live View on certain NAS models.
- Fixed an issue where user may not be able to download multiple snapshots at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where the share quota of Btrfs file system may not function properly.
- Fixed an issue where DS cam may not be able to playback recordings with low FPS.
- Fixed an issue where the NAS may not be able to enter hibernation mode when no device is installed on the Surveillance Station.